Established May 15, 2004.

Forever and Always

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Baby Pina

Carly Afton Walters was born March 3, 2008 at 10:24 pm weighing 7lbs 13oz and 21 inches long. She looks nothing like any of us! She has TONS of dark hair with a dark complexion. She is our little Indian baby. Carly and I are both home now doing fine. She is named after my grandma Afton Ball.





10 comments:

jaymie said...

She's just beautiful! Her hair kills me...it's so precious. And you look amazing. More like you went for a brisk jog in the park! Love you guys!

Brooke said...

Oh, she's such a cutie. I love the name Carly but pina seems like a great nick name. Where did she get that hair? You look great and I hope to see you sometime soon.

gina said...

Yeah, now we both have Indian babies! They will be the best of friends! I Can't wait to meet her. You look great- Gina

I'm Amy. Or Melynne. Whatever. said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!

The Weekes Family said...

Yeah! She's finally here! She is beautiful and so are you! Looking at how tiny and precious she is, makes me hungry for another! Can't wait to come for the blessing!

Michelle & Rick said...

Hi Beth! congrats on the new baby! check us out sometime on our blog!

Lacey Harris said...

Hey Walters!

We are friends of Cody's from High School. We found your blog through Celeste. What a beautiful family you have. It's nice to see what you've been up too. We have a blog too. Check it out. Tell Cody hi from Chad (Wolverine) Harris.

Rob & Rachael Heuseveldt said...

Wow! What a Cutie! I wish I could have a little girl especially one with a lot of hair! Congrats!

Justin said...

Bethany! how the heck are you?! Its been so long since I've heard from you! your babies are so cute! Little Carly is so cute...she does have a lot of dark hair! my boys don't look anything alike...at all.
you look great!!! I'm jealous. Good to hear from you again, my kids are crying so i'll tal;k to you soon! congratulations again!!

love Erin

Laura said...

there are directions to make the page at sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com.
There's a lot of steps, but they're fairly easy.
Your little girl is adorable! I'm jealous, I want a girl so bad!