You think your viewers are trained ultrasound readers or what!?
IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ugh, I was just trying to add to my comment, not delete it! Oh well. Yeah for a girl! And yeah for being a blogger!
Congratulations! We need to stay in better touch! Love ya! Cathy
I think she's a girl!
You are pregnant!!! Why didn't you tell me? Congratulations!!! I think it is a girl. I need to call you soon.
I'm so glad Lily is going to have a friend! Every girl needs a sister! I'm so lucky I have you for one! ;)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You think your viewers are trained ultrasound readers or what!?
IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ugh, I was just trying to add to my comment, not delete it! Oh well. Yeah for a girl! And yeah for being a blogger!
Congratulations! We need to stay in better touch! Love ya! Cathy
I think she's a girl!
You are pregnant!!! Why didn't you tell me? Congratulations!!! I think it is a girl. I need to call you soon.
I'm so glad Lily is going to have a friend! Every girl needs a sister! I'm so lucky I have you for one! ;)
Post a Comment