Established May 15, 2004.

Forever and Always

Monday, October 15, 2007

Hair cut??


Do you think that we need to cut Dallin's hair? I love it but people are starting to mistake him for a girl! Should I keep it or cut it??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMmmm...I kind of like his goldilocks. Just stop washing it and maybe it will turn to dreads. People won't think he's a girl then.

gina said...

I don't know... I'm not a huge fan of the long hair on boys,(ask Tom...he keeps trying to grow it out before it all falls out) but Dallin is such a cutie pie that I think he will be cute no matter what hair style he has. That being said, Try it short for awhile and if you toatally hate it, grow it back out.

The Weekes Family said...

Dallin can get a way with it! He looks so adorable with his white- blonde hair. Lily is going to be envious of his curls! Just make sure you dress him in very masculine clothes! ;)