Established May 15, 2004.

Forever and Always

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween




Dallin was a cowboy for Halloween and Lilli was his little cow. I figured i'd better pass down my life long nickname... "THE BEEF"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilli's going to have a complex for the rest of her life. She does make a good little-Beef though. I love these kiddos, can't wait to see them!

I'm Amy. Or Melynne. Whatever. said...

I'm so jealous of Lily's cow costume! I tried to find one in Aubree's size but they were all gone, so we resorted to piracy. I like the idea!

gina said...

I love that he's a cowboy and she's the cattle! What a cute idea! I may have to borrow that idea next year- G

Brooke said...

Oh, your kids are so cute. I love their costumes.

The Weekes Family said...

Your kids could not be any cuter! It's not like Dallin needs any more help in feeling superior to Lily! He already gets enough practice wrestling her to the ground. Do you have to encourage him to do the "hog tie" to Lily?! ;) J/K!