On Thanksgiving morning all the men (Cody, brother Ray, brother-in-law Brandon) went phesant hunting. The little kids thought all those dead phesants were quite a treat!
The day after Thanksgiving we went up to mom and dad's cabin in Island Park. Cody and Ray went ice fishing that morning and caught their limit. Nothing like sitting outside on a frozen lake in 3 degree weather! I don't understand how they get a thrill out of that!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Robert went hunting too, but he didn't get anything. At least that means I don't have to figure out how to cook it! By the way, I'm tagging you! Check out my blog to see what to do.
These comments are for Cody- Why don't you ever smile in pictures? And what is it with fishing and wearing a sweatshirt over your head? You know I love you...go Rockies ;)
Look at those beauties! (I mean Cody and Ray of course!) They sure had good luck that day!
Ok, all of a sudden, here you are with the cutest family ever and a total Mommy! What the heck? I haven't talked to you in like 8 years! Congrats on #3! There is nothing better than 3. Our little guy is the best thing that ever happened to us. I want to squeeze your kids and I bet they are as wild as you are! Email me so we can keep in touch or I will keep stalking your blog!
Love Natalie Littlefield Antrobus
natatat22@gmail.com
Post a Comment