Established May 15, 2004.

Forever and Always

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

soul patch

This weekend we went to visit Cody's brother's kids while we were in Island Park. The oldest one, Tyler who is almost 13, came up to Cody and asked in disgust, "Why do you have hair on your lip?" Cody simply responded, "Because my wife likes it." For the past 2 months he has been made fun of at work, at church, and by friends/family. He could easily shave off the soul patch I asked him to grow to avoid all the harassment but he doesn't. He just tells everyone, "But my wife likes it." Don't I have the BEST husband in the world! I think its HOT!

4 comments:

Beardall Family said...

Doesn't it give you road rash on your face? I can't stand it when Tony skips even a day of shaving. Did he shave his head?? Looks good.

gina said...

I LOVE Tom's soul patch! I agree it's HOT! I want to come visit again soon. Tom's gone for four more weeks!!!

gina said...

Okay, I have to clarify... I think it's HOT on my husband. I'm not hitting on yours! xoxo

Cindy said...

Gross!