This weekend we took out our camping trailer for the first time this season. What a blessing it is to be together as a family in the great outdoors. It is so rejuvenating to be able to set aside our busy lives and take the time to enjoy God's beautiful creations with the people who matter the most. We camped on the beautiful Salmon river outside of Challis
We fished for steelhead,
painted rocks, 

played in the dirt,


went on walks,
and just enjoyed being together as a family.
It was a lot of fun.
12 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! Carly is SO cute! I love how teeny she is. How do you know the Beatty's?
Looks like fun! What a good mom you are to think of painting rocks! They look pretty into it. I love Lilli's smile. So funny. Where is the picture of you and your fish? And Cody's nicker sweats are the best. :)
Nice camper Betha! Looks like so much fun, & great weather!
FUN! We should plan a camping trip together... Oh the good times we could have!
Beth, you have been in hiding long enough. it is good that you are seeing all the beautiful landscape of idaho. i recall when you first moved to the falls (a.k.a Idaho Falls) from cali (A.K.A. California)! you are quite the idahoan now!! well done!!
p.s. it is about time you add us to your friends list... i think we should have been the first or maybe the second on the list...
I want your trailer! You can come park it next to us when we finally get to Salmon. It looks like an awesome trip. You're my camping inspiration.
What a great little family getaway! Your kids look so cute painting the rocks.
Beth,
I doubt you know me...but I am a friend of Cody's from high school and saw your guys' blog on his sisters. I hate people who lurk and never let on that they are...so here is my comment.
If you want, our blog is http://emalina49a.blogspot.com
Your kids are darling!
Emily
Holy cow that thing is a beast! You guys should just park that thing and live out of it! Cody and the kids would be in heaven, being outside 24/7. Looks like a total party! We want to come camping with the Walters!
I'm jealous of your camping trailor. It looks like you guys had a nice time. I'm sure you and your kids are glad that the weather is now changing... enough of that nasty snow!
Betha- We're going to be visiting Dan's family in Idaho Falls this weekend & would love to see you! I sent you an email with my cell phone (I sent it to the ballbethany one) Give me a call if it works for you to get together!! Catha
Post a Comment