Established May 15, 2004.

Forever and Always

Monday, April 7, 2008

One down... 2 to go!

So one of the things I was afraid of when I found out I was pregnant with numero tres was that I was going to have THREE kids in diapers! Not only did I not want to spend all day changing poopy diapers, but I also didn't want to have to take out a loan just to buy that many diapers. So, during my pregnancy we worked on getting Dallin potty trained and I am relieved to say that... HE DID IT! As you can see in the photos, Dallin is not afraid to pull down his pants and show everyone that he doesn't wear diapers anymore. Heres my little buddy, 2 weeks before Carly was born, practicing his gymnastic moves in his big boy undies.















9 comments:

gina said...

He's so dang athletic- Cute undies Dallin! Jace still has little accidents. (just peeps) but we've come a long way. Does Dallin have to wear a pull-up at night?

Beardall Family said...

Don't worry, Dallin will be able to pay for all the diapers for your next 7 kids when he is a professional gymnast! He's so cute!

The Weekes Family said...

Talk about flexible! That kid could definately teach my boys a thing or two! They all love to wrestle, and Dallin will definately have the upper hand, regardless of his tininess, because he'll be able to wiggle his way out of ANY move!

The Calders said...

Nice..check out our new blog!!

anderson's said...

we have our blog finally up & running, you'll have to check it out!

Jamie said...

Bethany Ball... It's Jamie Roti... from Ricks. I saw your blog from Cathy's. I have a blog also that's private so I need your email so I can send you an invite. It's so neat to see your little family. Your kids are all so cute.

Walters Family said...

ROTI!!!!
I dont know how else to get a hold of you besides like this... heres my email: ballbethany@hotmail.com. I cant wait to catch up! Its been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long!

anderson's said...

BETHA! I am so glad we can keep in better tough! Hey in May we are coming up your way! I would love to see you! We will be in Yukon over Memorial Day weekend! Let me know if you will be around. Jamie's email is beatty2@mac.com

Nora said...

Beth! I stalked names on Cathy's new blog and saw you. You look great! Congrats on your new little girl. All of your kids are so cute. Email me you so I can add you to our blog norob1230{at}msn{dot}com