Established May 15, 2004.

Forever and Always

Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Birthday Boy

Heres some things we did to celebrate Dallin's special day!



Dal wanted pizza for his birthday so we all went out to Craigos. I didn't know Dal stuck a straw up his nose until just now when I uploaded the pictures. Classic Dallin!


Getting ready to blow out the candles


Playing with dad after cake.

4 comments:

Beardall Family said...

You can't really see the straw unless you blow the picture up. I love how Dallin is acting like nothing's wrong. And where did he get that cool shirt he's wearing! ;) I'm still laughing at the one where Cody is squeezing his face! Maybe that one should replace the one you have on the wall.

Jamie said...

Ahhh, Craigo's, Yum! I would love one of those cheese sourdough breadsticks. Happy Birthday to your little Dallin!

Celeste Tabakece said...

I love the picture with the straw up Dallin's nose. It is a classic of Lilli too. I just love it.

The Weekes Family said...

What a fun birthday party! The cake looks delicious! And besides, like you even have time to worry about making fancy birthday cakes! I'm sure Dal loved it!