Wow! I can't hardly even remember Dallin actually being that small. He's changed so much. Happy Birthday Dall.
Jake and Dallin share the same birthday. Happy birthday Dallin, maybe someday we can meet you!
Wow, I can't believe how small he was! What a miracle.
Nice job on the slide show. You're getting pretty high tech in the blogging world. It's amazing he's come so far. It's also amazing you have had 2 other kids since then!! :)
Awesome! I love seeing him grow up!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! I can't hardly even remember Dallin actually being that small. He's changed so much. Happy Birthday Dall.
Jake and Dallin share the same birthday. Happy birthday Dallin, maybe someday we can meet you!
Wow, I can't believe how small he was! What a miracle.
Nice job on the slide show. You're getting pretty high tech in the blogging world. It's amazing he's come so far. It's also amazing you have had 2 other kids since then!! :)
Awesome! I love seeing him grow up!
Post a Comment