Established May 15, 2004.

Forever and Always

Monday, April 14, 2008

6 Weeks Later!

Well, it has been 6 weeks today since Carly was born! For all of you who have kids, you know what that means! According to doctors orders, it is a happy day for Cody ;) and the day when I can officially start exercising again! So this morning Dallin and I got up early and popped in the pilates video. That was a joke! Dallin got a kick out of watching me try and bend in half and do sit ups. I got more exercise from laughing so hard than I did doing the pilates moves! I was amazed with how good Dallin was at it though! Then, after breakfast, I got out the ol stroller, packed the 3 kiddos in, and went for a 3 mile run. J/K ... I could only make it around the block. Needless to say, I am SOOO out of shape but am now motivated and excited to get in shape!

Imagine watching some lady trying to run up a hill pushing this. You should have seen all the stares we got! This stroller has been the best investment I've ever made!


Dallin and Lilli ride up front...



and little Carly sits behind. Its perfect!

8 comments:

Beardall Family said...

Bring your pilates tape and we'll all try it. I bet Dallin really is good at it. Not to worry, you'll get a good work out tonight w/ Cody. :)

Jamie said...

good for you for being motivated! i'm obsessed with pilates, i got certified a few years ago. after i had tyson i couldn't even do a roll up. good luck!

Hope said...

Hey, at least you can do something now. I'm anxiously awaiting the time I can do tae-bo again. Hopefully I'll be motivated like you. I did find a skinny picture, so that should help. That stroller looks awesome, should I get one? Just kidding. I don't go running, so why would I need one? I figure I'll use DeDe's that you can hook to your bike. That's much more likely.

gina said...

That is the perfect stroller!!! Yeah for the six week mark- Call me and we will come up and go for a walk!

Rob & Rachael Heuseveldt said...

This blog is so TRUE! I know when the 6 week mark rolls around I am always ready to get goin' on that Pre-Pregnancy Body! I love Pilates! Rob and my boys laugh at me too! It is hilarious because they are usually scarfing down their breakfast while I am sweating and panting like crazy! Rob tries to immitate me and that just cracks all of us up! What Pilates movie do you like best? I really enjoy the Pilates Crunch: Fat Burning Pilates!

anderson's said...

Remember our workouts in Hawaii? We were so good! Good job!

birchfam said...

Bethany, you are amazing! We should go together, I've been dying for an exercise partner. Of course, I'll only be here for a couple more weeks, but that could be a couple weeks of good work-outs!

The Weekes Family said...

Beef- you inspire me! By the way, how secure is Dallin strapped in up front when you're sprinting down the road with traffic on both sides of you?! ;) You're awesome!