Carly started smiling about a month ago. She is the happiest baby! My heart melts every time she smiles.
She has the famous Walter's cheeks just like her big brother and sister had when they were babies.
I had to plaster her hair down with wax, jell, and hairspray to keep it down. Otherwise her hair sticks straight up!
I can't get enough of her!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Carly's 3 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Oh my gosh...she is the cutest thing EVER! I loved your comment! I miss you...we need to talk soon!
She is adorable! I hear ya with the plaster! Em is the same way. Let's get together again for a playdate. I'm free Friday- Let me know.
She's so stinkin' cute! She looks just like you to me!
Beth! She really is starting to look like her brother and sister now. Those are some dang cute pictures. Can't wait to see you guys one of these days.
she is such a little doll! it's sweet to hear how much you are enjoying her. those cheeks are too die for!
She is precious! She totally looks like you and Dallin! How do you resist from eating those cheeks?!
What do you mean the "Walters" chubby cheeks. I think those are the BEEF cheeks for sure. I love these pics! She looks so different even after seeing her last week. Love her big smile. It's just like the one mom has of you on the wall.
She is so stinking cute! My sister loves your kids! I hope she isn't becoming a velcrol, though. She says she's there all the time. Thanks for being so nice to her!
i love that picture of her with her mouth wide open.. my favorite!! she looks just like you i think!! and of coarse..you have beautiful kids!!
Bethany! Carly is SO stinking adorable! she looks just like a walters! SO CUTE!
Oh, she's adorable.
I was so happy to find your blog. Your family is adorable and growing. It was fun to read what you have been up to.
oh my gosh! All of your kids look just like you and they are all so beautifull like you too! For-shizzle
Post a Comment