Established May 15, 2004.

Forever and Always

Sunday, July 13, 2008

4th of July

For the 4th of July we went camping with our good friends the Hardings. The Harding's were in charge of dinner and cooked up some yummy dutch oven potatoes. Cody had to use a little fire water to keep the coals lit. Good thing he's an Eagle scout!

The Codys took us on a hike down memory lane to the girls camp where they used to go sneak into. Here we are listening to all their stories of their "glory days."
Our latest family photo.
This is how Cody stays in such good shape.
Dal loved riding the 4-wheelers!
It was good to be as a family relaxing in the beautiful outdoors.

Before we went camping we met up with some of Cody's family in Soda Springs and watched the parade. Dal loved running for all the candy that was thrown from the floats and Lilli loved eating it.
Dazed after a long day of hard playing.
We put Lilli's hair in little corn-rolls so we didn't have to worry about combing it all weekend.
What a good daddy protecting Carly from the mosquitoes.
Carly and her best friend Allison. They are 6 weeks and 4 inches of hair apart


6 comments:

Kate Call said...

love the corn rows! looks like you guys had a blast! makes me miss you to see pictures of you! its been forever

anderson's said...

So fun! Betha, I miss you like crazy...we need to talk!!!

The Weekes Family said...

Looks like you guys had a Blast! Isn't wonderful to be out in the great outdoors with the people you love! I need to invest in one of those mosquito nets! Kyle is allergic to mosquito's and swells up any time he gets a bite! Love you!

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

Hey Beth, when I got your message on facebook, I googled to see if you had a blog and found you! What a darling family, my heart swells for you!! Would love to catch up with you...I am not in Rexburg anymore but would love a call or e-mail: sharlie@larsenglobal.com. Life is too short to lose touch with the ones that are most dear to you! Love, shar (yes, Sharlie Ross!)

The Egan Family said...

Hey Bethany! So good to visit with you and catch up with ya few weeks ago at the football game! Did you guys hear back on the Apt Job? Good Luck I hope you guys get it!

Lacey Harris said...

Hey Walters,

We have met some friends of yours up here...Nathan and Sam Lunt. Sam said she was good friends with Cody in College. They are in our ward. Anyway just thought I would say Hi.