To all of you who know my big sister Elisa, take a look at her blog. She has a WONDERFUL surprize for you! http://www.beardallfamily.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To all of you who know my big sister Elisa, take a look at her blog. She has a WONDERFUL surprize for you! http://www.beardallfamily.blogspot.com
4 comments:
OHHHH, so sweet.
Hi Bethany!
Your family is adorable, and it is so great to see the Walter's crew, I bet papa Ron was in Heaven! I finally started a blog so hopefully now I can keep in touch a little better.
Rikki
congrats to your sista! how exciting! and how lucky she is to have a sister like you. i remember you recovering after giving one of your kidneys to her how amazing i thought you were.. i always thought that even before, but that was just a little frosting on the cake! you really are one of the greatest people i have ever met.. truely! love you to death bethany!
Where are you??? I miss my Betha!
Post a Comment