Established May 15, 2004.

Forever and Always

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We're Back!

I know its been a while so I thought I'd give a little re-cap on what we have been up to lately...

We feel empty inside now that the Olympics are over... This is us trying to keep the Olympic dream ALIVE!!! As soon as Cody gets home from work we all put on our swimming gear and act out replays of Michael Phelps breaking world record after world record. Michael Phelps' next big compitition.

Lilli likes acting out how Michael Phelps would have looked like if he would have lost the relay. Dal giving Carly a ride on his motorcycle. He is such a good big brother.
Lilli showing off her mad skills. Lilli turned TWO on August 11th! STOP GROWING UP!!!!
Carly just started eating solid food and LOVES it! Its quite the work out for her though!
Yet another hunting season has begun! What a good husband to sacrifice his weekends to go out in the cold and provide food for his family. ;) This was taken on the archery opener the first week of September! SNOW?!?!?!

Fun in the yard with dad.
Cody teaching Dallin some of the most important skills in life such as boxing...
and wrestling. I couldn't have asked for a better father for my children. I LOVE that man!
The happiest little girl I know. I CANT GET ENOUGH OF MY KIDS!! They truly are the JOY of my life!

11 comments:

gina said...

Yeah your back! Did you have a Happy Birthday?

Beardall Family said...

Dying, dying, dying. I don't know what to comment on. Those pics of everyone in your swim cap w/ googles are the hillarious! Now you just need to actually wear them in the pool ;) All your kids are so cute. I miss them. Carly is getting so big. She is a spit image of you. Glad to see you are back. Quit working on your Dorm Blog already!! If they don't pay you more for it, it's not worth your time.

Celeste Tabakece said...

FINALLY! I wondered what was going on. Anyway, hilarious pictures in the swin cap...it only would have been better if I could have seen all of YOUR hair bundled up underneath that tight thing!

Brooke said...

Oh, that little Carly is adorable! They're all adorable! Do you think you guys could move to Utah? Try to talk Cody into it, okay?

Ray Ball Fam said...

I didn't even recognize Cody in his swim cap. I thought I'd clicked on the wrong blog! Those pics are funny. I love the hunting pic, I wish Ray would take some! And happy B-day to Lily & me! :> I was wondering when you were going to post. You get me addicted then quit!

anderson's said...

I want to see the picture with your swimming gear on!!

Kate Call said...

i have checked and checked your blog for weeks.. so it was a nice little treat to see you had FINALLY updated.. don't make me wait so long next time bethany!! i don't blame you for not being able to get enough of you kids.. they are adorable!! wish i could meet them in person!! i love that picture of lily with the swim cap.. poor girl!

Alison B said...

Beth, your kids are soooo cute. That baby is so adorable. those cheeks! I love 'em!!! very cute. Love the swim caps.

Andrea said...

What cute kids you have there! Where's the picture of you being Michael Phelps? I bet you looked pretty awesome.

Kirsten said...

Cute pics! It was so fun to see you last night! Look at our blog. paulandkirstenfamily.blogspot.com

codyandmeag said...

I love the Olympics pics!!! you guys need to send your kids out to Baltimore to turn them into Michael Phelps Jr's.