Established May 15, 2004.

Forever and Always

Saturday, September 27, 2008

An unforgetable evening...

Yesterday evening I decided to pack up our dinner and take the kids to Mesa Falls to have a pick nick. It was... incredible! The weather was cool, the air was crisp and the forest was on fire with beautiful fall colors. I could have stayed there forever listening to the crashing sound of the waterfall while watching my 3 precious children laughing and playing together. I realized that I need to do things like this more often. It is so easy to get caught up in our busy schedules of everyday life. I was so overcome with the beauty of 2 of God's magnificent creations: nature's masterpieces and even more, His perfect little children. How blessed we are for such a beautiful world we live in and for our families. I came home feeling so rejuvenated.
This was only 30 minutes away from where we live. Idaho really is a wonderful place.

The majestic Grand Tetons.






On our way home the sun was setting and the miles and miles of grain fields were just glowing! It was incredible!




The only thing that would have made this magical evening complete was Cody. We missed you Hun!

12 comments:

Van Tassell Family said...

Hi cute family, we miss you lots. Just wanted to say Hi and yipee we found you on here.

codyandmeag said...

Beth your kids are getting so big and Carly is so cute -- it feels like forever since we have seen you guys:) We cry our selves to sleep at night:) Idaho is beautiful and we miss it.

Jamie said...

wow, the scenery is beautiful! your kids are all adorable and you are so pretty.

The Weekes Family said...

Isn't it wonderful to be outdoors! All I have to say is your are braver than I am to trek across the country with 3 little kids and no husband! The kids look adorable! We can't wait to see them in November!

Erin said...

After seeing your post, I'm taking the kids to Mesa Falls...sometime. Great pictures! Your kids are so stinkin' cute. What a good mom you are!

Ray Ball Fam said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! Next time invite us! That'd be fun too! Cute pictures, you look like a professional photographer!

Beardall Family said...

Your kids crack me up. Great pics! Where has that place been hiding? How come we've never been there. Maybe we could do your family picture there.

Beardall Family said...

p.s. I love your self portrait. How many did you have to take before you got one you actually liked?! You know it's true. ;)

Brooke said...

Great pictures! What a beautiful place. I have never been there before. You have inspired me. We're going up the canyon for a picnic tonight. Thanks!

anderson's said...

Betha, you're a total hottie!! Such cute pictures. Your kids are adorable.

Margeaux said...

Hands Down! You have the most adorable children ever!

Betsy said...

Cute kiddos and cute beth! I'm glad to find you!