Established May 15, 2004.

Forever and Always

Friday, October 3, 2008

High School Tag

Here you go Michael!
High School Tag
1. Did you date someone from your school? In a town as small as Soda you date everyone in your grade and then move to other grades.
2. What kind of car did you drive? The "Snow Bird" (a jacked up Nissan pickup) Good times in that ol girl.
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? Freshman year, going into the locker room in a rage after loosing a wrestle off and taking a quick, cold shower and thinking it was weird that none of the other wrestlers were there yet, I stepped out and realized that the Grace girls basketball team was using the locker room. For those of you who don't know, wrestlers don't wear towels. That is right, a full frontal in front of about six varsity girls. I didn't mind but I think it was their most embarrassing moment.
4. Were you a party animal? Only if you consider sneaking into girls camp 3 times a week to raise havoc.
5. Were you considered a flirt? If I am not mistaking I was voted biggest flirt. I think that is because everyone else had girlfriends. It was awarded to me out of default.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? 8th grade I got kicked out of choir and never returned.
7. Were you a nerd? More than likely

That's me on the bottom right in case you couldn't tell.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Football, Wrestling.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Spent some time in Lowry's office but it was more of a vacation because she hooked me up with some good food.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? You know I can.


11. Who were your favorite teachers? Bellnap, Worthington
12. Where did you sit during lunch? When I wasn't starving myself for wrestling I would go to random peoples houses, we called it sock hopping. It worked best if the family was out of town but if they were home that would not deture us from sneaking into their house and making a nice lunch. We were never detected!!!!
13. School mascot? Cardinals
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? Junior year went with Rikki Ayers. By my senior year I had learned that it was not a good dance to go to because we always got thumped in the game and Rikki will be the first to tell you that I was a poor looser. Sorry Rikki.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Are you kidding, the glory days, bring it on.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? not much. People crying.

17. Where did you go senior skip day? Skip day at lagoon and senior trip to Vegas and Cali at the beach.

(Don't worry, I gave her the 4th discussion and she is now a member of the cloth)
18. Were you in any clubs? FHA. (yes future homemakers of America). With good reasoning. Girl to guy ratio like 700 to 1. My buddy and I got to know a lot of them.
19. Have you gained some weight since then? Pure fat.
20. Who was your prom date? Sophomore year me and the boys took the older women, I took Brooke Smith. Junior year I took Hayley Echoles. She was from Bear Lake and boy was I hated among the Soda girls. Apparently there were plenty of junior girls from Soda who hadn't been asked and I was treading in other waters. I just about lived it down by my senior year but again I was hated because I took a sophomore Rachael Call. I guess that wasn't a good decision either because the senior and junior girls hated me again.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? It will be swell.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Study more.
The Boys, Hardings, Elisa, Chad, Ife, Dustin, Marty, Cynthia, Ray you have been TAGGED~

12 comments:

Kirsten said...

That was YOU in the locker room that day?! Doesn't a cold shower cause shrinkage?! You would appreciate this then. Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3QKtMFeFcY

Kirsten Ellsworth, Melanie Birch, Wendy Mecham

Lacie and Jared said...

O Cody- those are some sweet pictures!!! Bethany- I miss you guys! We need to get together and catch up on all that has been happening- your kids are absolutly adorable! Love you guys- lacie

Celeste Tabakece said...

I couldn't ever remember why I never got to go home for lunch my freshman year...because you always went with your friends. Anyway, I loved that post because it sounds exactly like you are talking. Oh yeah, and about dating all the girls in every other grade...you should have mentioned that a bunch of them were MY frieds. j/k

The Checks Mix said...

Hilarious! I didn't recognize Cody in the first picture.

The Calders said...

Ok Cody, check out our page...

Marty

Beardall Family said...

I'm not sure what to think about that wrestling picture (you know how I feel about wrestling) or Cody and the "booby" lady. Looks as if he's trying to get a piece. Other than that, Cody was a little hottie! ... what happened?!? J/K You know I'm jokin w/ ya Code.

Ray Ball Fam said...

I just love the high school pics of Cody, too fun! Beth can I tag you? I want to see yours next!

Jeff Hansen said...

I was at that Hooter's and I don't remember any 4th discussion??? I'm pretty sure it was the 5th discussion.

Michelle Hepworth said...

Cody! Chad still has that picture of you guys still hanging up in his bedroom at home! That was great reading that! Nice job in highschool!

Amber said...

Not going to believe this!! I am married to Ryan Hansen from good old Soda Springs Idaho!! I was reading this post and asked Ryan if he knew Cody (of course he did, it's Soda!)! What a very small world. Great post by the way. Love the towel moment!

Doug and Rikki Wood said...

Hey Code!

Those were some great times! Don't you worry about Homecoming, heck we should've went bunny hunting or something that might have eased the pain a little more then sitting at a dance. I love the pics, but I don't think you men invited any of us girls with you to Hooters? That however was probably when us girls won $25 dollars on the nickel machines and took off running from the security officers. Take care and keep in touch, your little family is adorable!

Rikki

Hillery said...

Cody, yeah those were the glory days! Isn't it funny how we look back and laugh at everything we did now?! Those were some great memories! Thanks for being such a great friend through it all! I can't wait to see everyone at our 10 year!
Hillery Anderson Nelson