We haven't made an entry since November 1st so here is a catch-up of some of the things we have been up to lately:
Our friend Margeaux took these cute pictures of the kids. They are growing up way too fast!
During football season Dal and Lil enjoyed sitting with their dad watching game after game.
Cody nursed back to health this injured hawk during the opening weekend of pheasant hunting.
Then he killed all of these poor pheasants.
My little bro Dave tied the knot over Thanksgiving with his beautiful bride, Jaimie.
Good ol Bishop Hobbs married them at my parents home.
The whole Ball Family! (except for my good husband who, once again, thought it was a higher priority to "go and find food our starving family" than be at his brother-in-law's wedding. He went fishing...)
Dal and Lil sang a song with the other grand kids for part of the program.
Jaimie fits right in with the family and all the grad kids LOVE her!
Dallin
Lilli
Carly (wishing she was with her dad)
Congrats Dave and Jaimie!!! We love you!
Bath time!
A few days before Christmas we moved to our first home in Idaho Falls!
Our annual nativity scene acted out by some of the Walters cousins.
Dallin the wise man (wishing he was with his dad)
Lilli the star.
I found this poor Christmas tree in the dorm trash bin and decided to give it a good home. Cody had a really hard time housing such a poor looking tree.
Thanks Cody and Meag for the Christmas presents!! GO RAVENS!! The pajamas were too small for Carly but they fit Dallin perfectly! ;)
After Christmas Cody went to South Dakota with some of his "boys" to go hunt for pheasants.
Some would say that hunting pheasants in -44 degrees is crazy but Cody calls it the best vacation ever.
"Look at the curl on that cock's tail!" -Cody
The Carly monster showing off her 4 teeth.
Lilli being a typical big sister.
The annual swollen, sunburned face Dallin comes home with after ice fishing with his dad... At least is wasn't as bad as last years when he couldn't even open his eyes.
Dal helping his dad skin a raccoon. He put Dal in charge of skinning the foot with a butter knife.
Carly turned ONE on March 3rd!
Our friend Margeaux took these cute pictures of the kids. They are growing up way too fast!
During football season Dal and Lil enjoyed sitting with their dad watching game after game.
Cody nursed back to health this injured hawk during the opening weekend of pheasant hunting.
Then he killed all of these poor pheasants.
My little bro Dave tied the knot over Thanksgiving with his beautiful bride, Jaimie.
Good ol Bishop Hobbs married them at my parents home.
The whole Ball Family! (except for my good husband who, once again, thought it was a higher priority to "go and find food our starving family" than be at his brother-in-law's wedding. He went fishing...)
Dal and Lil sang a song with the other grand kids for part of the program.
Jaimie fits right in with the family and all the grad kids LOVE her!
Dallin
Lilli
Carly (wishing she was with her dad)
Congrats Dave and Jaimie!!! We love you!
Bath time!
A few days before Christmas we moved to our first home in Idaho Falls!
Our annual nativity scene acted out by some of the Walters cousins.
Dallin the wise man (wishing he was with his dad)
Lilli the star.
I found this poor Christmas tree in the dorm trash bin and decided to give it a good home. Cody had a really hard time housing such a poor looking tree.
Thanks Cody and Meag for the Christmas presents!! GO RAVENS!! The pajamas were too small for Carly but they fit Dallin perfectly! ;)
After Christmas Cody went to South Dakota with some of his "boys" to go hunt for pheasants.
Some would say that hunting pheasants in -44 degrees is crazy but Cody calls it the best vacation ever.
"Look at the curl on that cock's tail!" -Cody
The Carly monster showing off her 4 teeth.
Lilli being a typical big sister.
The annual swollen, sunburned face Dallin comes home with after ice fishing with his dad... At least is wasn't as bad as last years when he couldn't even open his eyes.
Dal helping his dad skin a raccoon. He put Dal in charge of skinning the foot with a butter knife.
Carly turned ONE on March 3rd!


15 comments:
It is about stinkin time you updates your blog!! I love all the pictures!! Your little family is so cute!! Love the new house too, that is so exciting. Love it!! HOpe you are doing great. We miss ya guys. :)
I think that was the longest blog post I've ever read. I'm glad that you guys are doing well. Come and visit us in Rexburg sometime!
Whew that was a big post but we loved seeing all the pictures! Happy Birthday to Carly-- she is such a big girl. All your kids are growing so fast. Love the house too.
Hi Beth. Congrats on your new house - how exciting! I look forward to that day.....whenever it comes! Your little kiddos are such cuties. I wish I could squish their cheeks :)
Cody! I can't believe you went fishing instead of the wedding...;)
I love the updates Bethany! Keep them coming.
Call me! I want to come see your new house.
I must say, not super surprised Cody missed the wedding. Sorry Beth and family! :) I can't believe Carly turned one, that means Macie's first birthday is just around the corner. CRAZY! Good to see you FINALLY updated. I was having withdrawl symptoms.
I love how you only have one picture of your new house and a zillion of your sweet kids. Your priorities are right where they should be! (If you don't invite me over soon, I'll just keep your housewarming gift for my house.) Cody is quite the cock hunter, isn't he?
You are alive!!! I can't believe Cody missed your brother's wedding to go fishing! He's hard-core, isn't he? Congratulations on your brother's wedding. Is he still in Hawaii? Your house looks so nice.
Yahoo...It's about time! I was so so happy to see an update. Now you need to show off your cute house and decorating skills. Anyway, I miss the kids like CRAZY! Take care.
The kids are getting SO big! We miss you guys! What sub-division are you in? I heard you might be in the one my brother and sister-in-law are in. We definitely need another camping trip this summer!
kirsten05@gmail.com
I'm so glad you're back! Your kids are so BIG! And beautiful! Yeah for a house - that's awesome!
look how grown up your lil fam is getting! they are all adorable bethany! and you look so great too! keep updating.. so fun to see you and your family and what your up to!
** and give cody a lil kick in the shin for me for missing your bro's wedding. ha.
Oh my heavens Beth! this was the most heartwrenching post ever! i miss you guys so much! Everyone is growing up so fast!
PS your house is beautiful!! I can't wait to see in person!
The Kids are SO cute! I love how Carly's hair curls in a pony bun thing and is straight everywhere else. She is so big! I miss you guys! How is Idaho Falls? BTW, Melissa Meager wants to call you. Miss you all!
<3 Sarah (formerly Reynolds) Smith
Those are the cutest pics of your kids!!
Post a Comment