Established May 15, 2004.

Forever and Always

Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve at Tony and Camille's (Cody's sister) house. All the cousins that were there acted out the nativity scene. Even though it was pretty chaotic trying to get all the kids to sit quietly, keep their costumes on, and act their part, it sure was worth it. They were adorable!Joseph (Brennon Peck), Mary (Natalie Bradford), and baby Jesus (Mason Peck).
The little one with the leapord robe is one of the wise man, not a pimp.
Dallin wrestling the pimp, I mean the wise man (Cameron Peck).

Dallin the shepard.

Dallin the shepard watching over his little sheep, Lilli.
Our precious little sheep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where can I get one of those pimp robes? How did he get so lucky? Did you mean to say, "Here is Dallin abusing his little sheep. Again.. poor Lilli. So cute, maybe I should have asked the homeless if they would like to dress up and reinact the nativity. Especially the girl who flipped me off.