We have been getting a TON of snow here. It has been so fun playing in it.
Cody got Dallin to go down the big hill all by himself. He loved it!
Lilli went down the small hill by herself. She fell off face fist in the snow. I wish I had a picture of that!
Friday, December 28, 2007
SNOW, SNOW, SNOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I LOVE these 2 little marshmellows! Dallin is a brave soul, he's going so fast... he is so cute! Lilli doesn't look too happy on the 4-wheeler. That poor girl, the things she gets forced to do. I didn't know you guys had a 4-wheeler? Where did you get Lilly's hat/gloves? They are so cute!
Cody and Beth,
You have the cutest children. Wow! I am glad to see someone is enjoying the snow! We have a ton of snow here in Star Valley, and I am not much of a "Snow" bunny! In fact, I hate the snow! To me, it is just a BIG mess! So enjoy some of that snow for me!
Post a Comment