Dallin got a sled for Christmas. He was the happiest boy alive!
His auntie Leah just got back from South America and brought Dallin back a Soccer Jersey from Argentina. Now he can be even more like his Dad than he already is!
Lilli was more interested in her cousin Saki's presents than hers.
Dallin reading his book he got about his late Grandma Lourene.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Christmas Morning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just can't get over the short hair! It doesn't even look like him. You can tell he is like Cody even more in the last picture w/ no shirt on in the dead winter. And weren't you supposed to finish that book last year? I want to see it, I bet it turned out really nice.
I love the picture with Dallin naked behind his sled! He's one excited boy! I bet you had a blast playing in all that snow! You sure are getting more than we are!
Post a Comment